Last updated: 5th January 2024
This policy covers the Sonic Baume website (https://sonic.bau.me) and its associated newsletter. Individual products are covered by their own privacy policies which are linked to from the store pages. This website is owned and operated by Sonic Baume LTD, registered at 14 Marlborough Road, St Albans, AL1 3XQ, England. You can contact us using the button in the footer below.
Our privacy principles
- We minimize data collection, measuring only the most essential data points and nothing else.
- We do not collect any personal data or personally identifiable information unless you explicitly share it with us.
- Any data we do collect is anonymized and aggregated as much as possible.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We use software and service providers that align with our principles.
We collect anonymous website traffic data, for understanding visitor numbers and behaviour. We do this using a privacy-focused, open-source analytics solution called Umami. Umami does not collect any personally identifiable information and anonymizes all data collected. Users cannot be identified and are never tracked across websites. We operate Umami on our own servers located within the EU. We have total ownership over this data and do not share it with anyone.